The North Face Crestridge Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Crestridge Triclimate Ski Jacket is the one coat you need for technical summits, running errands, and everything in between. Since you actually get 2 jackets (and 3 wear options) you won't need to buy any other outerwear. The outside is a waterproof shell that keeps you dry in a blizzard, and the inside is an insulated liner jacket. The Crestridge Jacket also has a powder skirt, which you don't see on a lot of 3-in-1's. Combine this with a removable hood and tons of pockets and you end up with everything you need.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Outer Material: Nylon HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Liner Jacket Outer Material: 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- Insulation: 100g Heatseeker in liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Chest pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keep snow out of jacket
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the outer jacket have a 2-way front zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by JJ on 12/29/2012 - 2:40 pm
"This is a one way zipper."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 10:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.