The North Face Crestridge Triclimate Ski Jacket is the one coat you need for technical summits, running errands, and everything in between. Since you actually get 2 jackets (and 3 wear options) you won't need to buy any other outerwear. The outside is a waterproof shell that keeps you dry in a blizzard, and the inside is an insulated liner jacket. The Crestridge Jacket also has a powder skirt, which you don't see on a lot of 3-in-1's. Combine this with a removable hood and tons of pockets and you end up with everything you need.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Outer Material: Nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Liner Jacket Outer Material: 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- Insulation: 100g Heatseeker in liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Chest pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keep snow out of jacket
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access