Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Conway Triclimate Ski Jacket brings versatile, 3-in-1 design in a streamlined, affordable package. You get a waterproof-breathable outer jacket as well as an insulated inner jacket that's stuffed with 100g Heatseeker insulation. That gives you three different wear options in one package. The Conway has a powder skirt, adjustable hood, and adjustable hem to add further versatility.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Jacket Material: 100% nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ inner jacket
- Length: Center back measures: Shell Jacket 29.5” / Innner Jacket 27.5”
- Removable inner softshell jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Fully seam sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Adjustable, attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents deliver quick cooling
- Zippered hand pockets for cold fingers
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth for cleaning lenses
- Cargo-flap zip chest pocket for storage
- Internal goggle pocket offers scratch-free storage
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air