Instead of buying multiple coats for the cooler months, just get one, The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket. This jacket actually comes with 2. There's an outer waterproof shell and an inner Apex insulator jacket that come apart to give you different wear options. You'll wear them together for skiing during the heart of winter, just the outer shell for wet spring skiing, and just the inner Apex jacket for everyday. You still get all the features you need like a removable hood, vents, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: Apex ClimateBlock softshell fabric
- Inner Jacket Lining: Polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Removable liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Inner Apex Jacket is windproof to keep you warm
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal media pocket in shell jacket holds cell phone or mp3
- Zippered chest pocket secures essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air