With The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket you get both a waterproof ski jacket and a windproof softshell jacket. The softshell zips into the exterior hardshell to provide extra warmth in cold weather. You can separate them and wear just the hardshell for wet, spring conditions, or just the softshell for everyday in the fall. Since they zip together they feel just like one comfortable coat, but they give you loads of versatility you won't find in other styles.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Jacket Material: 100% nylon HyVent 2L fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: TNF Apex ClimateBlock softshell
- Inner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Insulation: Removable liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Outer jacket is seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Inner jacket is 0 CFM windproof to protect you from cold gusts
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Underarm vents on exterior jacket open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket to hold gear