The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket gives you both a waterproof ski jacket and an Apex softshell in one purchase. This 3-in-1 system has a HyVent shell that keeps you dry, and a removable Apex ClimateBlock softshell jacket underneath. You can wear them both together for cold-weather skiing, just the shell for warm-weather skiing, or just the softshell for everyday. You get exactly what you need for the whole winter without having to buy several coats. The Condor Triclimate has all the features you need for skiing, like pockets and a removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Jacket Material: 100% nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: TNF Apex ClimateBlock softshell fabric
- Insulation: Removable inner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable softshell inner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Seam-sealed shell to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Softshell is breathable and stretchy to keep you comfortable during activity
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Drawcord at hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Brushed inner chin feels soft against skin
- Zippered chest and hand pockets hold gear
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal media pocket holds electronics