The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket gives you two jackets without the big price tag. You get a waterproof hardshell, and removable softshell all in one seamless package. You can wear them together for cold-weather skiing, just the shell for milder spring conditions, and just the softshell for everyday. The softshell is wind-resistant, preventing wind from coming inside and stealing your warmth.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HyVent 2L shell fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester Apex ClimateBlock softshell jacket
- Insulation: Removable softshell liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 different wear options
- Seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets and chest pocket hold gear
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out cold air
- Two zippered pockets on inner jacket