The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Condor Triclimate Ski Jacket gives you both the benefits of a waterproof hardshell, and those of a flexible, breathable softshell. The Condor gives you a movement-enhancing soft shell jacket that can be worn alone or zipped into the waterproof hardshell. Because The North Face knows a package like this is for serious athletes, they don't compromise the breathability in the name of features. Both the fabric of the liner jacket and the HyVentÂ® laminate on the shell still offer good water vapor escape, so you don't get sweat building up, freezing up, and making you cold.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 70D 100% nylon weave HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: TNF Apex ClimateBlock softshell
- Insulation: Removable softshell liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Water-resistant removable softshell liner jacket adds warmth and versatility
- 3-in-1 jacket design gives you value as it covers you for multiple seasons
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable, removable hood for weather protection
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets store gear
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Venting in the chest pockets to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I believe this jacket DOES NOT have a powder-skirt. Am I correct?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 6/22/2012 - 7:29 pm
"Correct! There is no powder skirt here. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 12:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.