The North Face Cipher Windstopper® Jacket takes wind out of the equation, keeping you surprisingly warm. Made with Apex Aerobic soft shell fabric under the arms, the Cipher Jacket breathes during activity to prevent you from clamming up, but still puts up a solid barrier against the biting wind. The North Face put DWR on this women's softshell jacket too so that you'll be protected from spontaneous sleet or rain.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 50D GORE Windstopper® soft shell 3L fabric
- Shell Panels: 90% polyester / 10% elastane 4-way stretch Apex Aerobic soft shell
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- DWR adds water-resistance and even a little bit of stain resistance
- 0 CFM GORE Windstopper® fabric stops wind in its tracks
- 4-way stretch Apex Aerobic fabric at the sides for extra mobility
- Alpine pockets keep fingers snug
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out cold air
- Summit Series® is pack compatible with seams out of the way
- Durable reverse-coil zippers
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is light weight yet stops the chill of wind. It looks great and is very fitted, yet stretches and easy to move comfortable when active on sailboat. I love the fact that the sleeves are longer than most small jackets sizes that I have purchased in the past. It does not add any bulk under my foul weather sailing bibs. Zipper pockets are nice. This was a great price.
I will try wearing this winter under my downhill racing speed suit as well.