The North Face Chilkat II Boots (Men's)
The North Face Chilkat II Boots are an extremely warm and incredibly durable winter boot. Whether you use them for work or play, 200g of PrimaLoftÂ® insulation will pack a ton of heat, and strong materials like leather and rubber will stand up to rough wear. The construction on the Chilkat II Boot is waterproof, so you can work in snow and slush without stressing over wet feet.
- Waterproof materials and construction to keep feet dry
- Durable leather and rubber materials
- 200g PrimaloftÂ® insulation is cold rated down to -25Â°F
- Dri-LexÂ® fleece collar lining for comfort around the ankle
- Forefoot grooves in sole for natural flexing sole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and support
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole for traction on slippery surfaces
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does North Face make any wide sizes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Paulywog05 on 2/15/2012 - 10:23 am
"North Face currently does not offer wide sizes, take a look at the Columbia Bogaboot also a great choice for the outdoors. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 2:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.