The North Face Cheakamus Triclimate Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Get prepared for the whole season with The North Face Cheakamus Triclimate Ski Jacket. Triclimate means 3-in-1, and that's exactly what you get in this versatile style. There's a waterproof shell that's great for wet weather like January blizzards and April sleet. There's an insulated liner jacket that you can wear under the shell in very cold weather, or alone over clothes in the fall. Anyway you choose to wear the Cheakamus Jacket, you'll be perfectly prepared for whatever the weather has in store.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: polyester HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh and taffeta lining
- Liner Jacket: Snowflake embossed taffeta fabric
- Liner Insulation: 100g Heatseekerâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back Shell measures 27" / Liner measures 25"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 different wear options
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zip-off hood to keep your head dry
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Wrist pocket for holding essentials
- Inside goggle pocket for easy storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What sizes cover in an xl?"
1 Answers |
Question by karey on 2/6/2013 - 5:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.