Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Get prepared for the whole season with The North Face Cheakamus Triclimate Ski Jacket. Triclimate means 3-in-1, and that's exactly what you get in this versatile style. There's a waterproof shell that's great for wet weather like January blizzards and April sleet. There's an insulated liner jacket that you can wear under the shell in very cold weather, or alone over clothes in the fall. Anyway you choose to wear the Cheakamus Jacket, you'll be perfectly prepared for whatever the weather has in store.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: polyester HyVent® 2L fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh and taffeta lining
- Liner Jacket: Snowflake embossed taffeta fabric
- Liner Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Length: Center back Shell measures 27" / Liner measures 25"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 different wear options
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zip-off hood to keep your head dry
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Wrist pocket for holding essentials
- Inside goggle pocket for easy storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air