The North Face Chamonix Down Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Chamonix Down Jacket is a down jacket that actually has a cute fit. The North Face put darts at the waist to pull it closer to the body. This creates shape where you would normally only see poof. The Chamonix Jacket is insulated with 700-fill down, which provides a ton of warmth, but is also breathable. Believe it or not, you can wear this jacket just as comfortably in March as you can in January.
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- 700-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- DWR sheds water off of the fabric so it doesn't wet the surface
- Inside draft flap behind zipper to prevent cold air from leaking in
- Zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
- Darts at the waist to create a flattering silhouette
- Inside media pocket for phone or mp3 player
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.