The North Face Chaletta Down Jacket (Women's)
There are many warm down jackets out there, but The North Face Chaletta Down Jacket has the power of WINDSTOPPERÂ®. WINDSTOPPERÂ® maximizes warmth by preventing wind from coming through the fabric and robbing your natural body warmth. You'll be surprised how this little difference keeps you so much more comfortable in cold weather. The Chaletta Down Jacket is also perfectly appropriate for skiing. The fabric is water-resistant and there are loads of features like a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, and venting.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE WINDSTOPPERÂ® fabric
- Insulation: 700-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- WINDSTOPPERÂ® provides windproof protection
- Attached helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets, chest pockets, and sleeve pocket for holding items
- Chevron quilting pattern for feminine fit
- Inner lycra cuffs keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside pockets securely stow gear
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector