Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The North Face Brightten Insulated Ski Jacket will keep your young rider dry when he follows his big brother into nasty weather. The waterproof fabric will keep him dry when the blizzard is in full blast, and won't allow snow to sneak inside and steal his warmth. The Brightten Jacket is packed with insulation. It has 200g of Heatseeker to keep him nice and toasty out on the snow. The fit is freeride which is more relaxed, so there's plenty of room to layer underneath.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood to keep her head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Inside media pocket for easy-access storage
- Glove clip lets you attach gloves so they don't get lost
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hand pockets on liner jacket to keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought a xs for my child who just turned 4, but it was too big. So we gave it to my nephew, who just turned 6. Looks great and the quality is awesome. The North Face jacket lasts and does not wear out...it's a great winter jacket.