The North Face Brianna II Boot is a fashion-forward boot that you can actually wear in inclement weather. First of all, the Brianna is flat so you get good stability in the snow and ice. This boot is also waterproof, and very warmly insulated with PrimaLoft. The Brianna comes all the way up to just under the knee, making it very stylish with skinny jeans or leggings. The sole provides good grip and has temperature-sensitive IcePicks that grab on tight to the ice. The Brianna II is an exceptionally cute boot that will get you through winter in style.
- BLC-compliant full-grain textured leather upper material
- Shaft height: 17 inches / Circumference: 16.5"
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides tons of warmth
- Waterproof materials and construction for wear in the snow
- Inner leg zipper for easy on/ off
- 100% recycled PET fleece and brushed tricot lining for extra coziness
- Stretch panel at upper inside cuff to accommodate different calf sizes
- Faux buckle detail around the bottom
- Northotic™ footbed cushions the foot for comfort
- TNF Winter Grip® sole for good traction
- IcePick® sole lugs are temperature sensitive for better grip on ice
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I LOVE these boots! They are so comfortable and warm, I am actually looking forward to a little more snow so I have a good excuse to wear them. The length is great - I am petite so I was a little nervous they would come up too high but they sit nicely right under my knee. I have worn them three times now and I've received several compliments each time. Also, I got them at such a great price from Peter Glenn!!
Did not like the outside material of shaft...looked like it was from a recycled tire. Also the width of boot was not 16.5''...I had carefully measured my calf as I know this is a problem with many boots...and they should have fit...but really did not. Were much to tight to wear. I did like the general design and they probably are comfortable on someone with a 14' calf or less.
Love these boots! They are warm, waterproof, comfortable, orthotic-friendly and ''bad-***'' as one of my co-workers commented :) I get compliments from random people in the grocery store! And Peter Glenn's service was awesome - they got them to me on-time, in a blizzard. Not sure if I would wear them snowshoeing, but they are all-day comfortable, and the price was unbeatable! Very happy with this purchase!!!