The North Face Brianna II Boot (Women's)
The North Face Brianna II Boot is a fashion-forward boot that you can actually wear in inclement weather. First of all, the Brianna is flat so you get good stability in the snow and ice. This boot is also waterproof, and very warmly insulated with PrimaLoft. The Brianna comes all the way up to just under the knee, making it very stylish with skinny jeans or leggings. The sole provides good grip and has temperature-sensitive IcePicks that grab on tight to the ice. The Brianna II is an exceptionally cute boot that will get you through winter in style.
- BLC-compliant full-grain textured leather upper material
- Shaft height: 17 inches / Circumference: 16.5"
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides tons of warmth
- Waterproof materials and construction for wear in the snow
- Inner leg zipper for easy on/ off
- 100% recycled PET fleece and brushed tricot lining for extra coziness
- Stretch panel at upper inside cuff to accommodate different calf sizes
- Faux buckle detail around the bottom
- Northoticâ„˘ footbed cushions the foot for comfort
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole for good traction
- IcePickÂ® sole lugs are temperature sensitive for better grip on ice
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 3/5 (2 customer reviews)