The North Face Brakeman Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Stay dry in style in The North Face Brakeman Ski Jacket. This lightweight shell is fully seam-sealed and waterproof for weather protection, and features a perpendicular contrast pin-striping for style. The North Face stands up to the worst weather, and the Brakeman Jacket is no exception. Wear this shell jacket over different technical layers for a level of warmth and protection that's totally customizable.
- Waterproof/ breathable HyVent® fabric
- Breathable taffeta and mesh lining
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Pit-Zip vents dump excess heat
- Internal media pocket safely stores iPods and MP3s
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable hem to seal out cold air
- Plenty of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this have a two-way zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by JimG on 2/21/2011 - 9:26 am
"Yes, this jacket s has a two way zipper system ."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/21/2011 - 10:54 am
"Is the hood removable? Many thanks Ian"
1 Answers |
Question by Ian on 6/2/2012 - 8:29 pm
"The hood is not removable. It is fixed onto the jacket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2012 - 9:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.