The North Face Boundary Triclimate Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you can't decide between The North Face fleece or The North Face ski jacket, get them both with The North Face Boundary Triclimate Ski Jacket. With the Boundary you get both a waterproof shell and a silky-soft fleece liner jacket. You can wear them all together for skiing in cold conditions, or just the shell for spring skiing. The inner fleece liner is great for layering over everyday clothes in cool temps. As far as technical performance goes, the Boundary Jacket doesn't disappoint. HyVent fabric provides top-level waterproof protection that you can rely on.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: Silken fleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Inner fleece jacket is warm and soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal media pocket in shell jacket holds cell phone or mp3
- Zippered chest pocket secures essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm is the jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Maureen on 11/29/2013 - 8:57 am
"This jacket is a warm jacket. It is also not to hot to wear in the spring as well."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2013 - 11:15 am
"Is this coat suitable for Montreal Canada winter weather? I need something that will keep my daughter and I warm through the dead of winter. "
1 Answers |
Question by Amanda on 9/16/2014 - 2:27 pm
"These Northface jackets aren't rated for their warmth. If you are looking for a jacket to keep you warm you can look for a jacket with a 9/10 warmth rating. You can find those jackets here Women's Jackets ."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2014 - 3:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.