The North Face Boundary Triclimate Jacket (Boys')
The North Face Boundary Triclimate Jacket solves the problem of needing multiple jackets for the changing seasons. As a 3-in-1 you get a waterproof shell and a removable insulated liner jacket that can be combined or separated as the weather demands. For cold skiing he can wear everything put together, or for fall football games he can just wear the inner liner. All-in-all you get everything you need in one easy package.
- HyVentÂ® waterproof fabric
- 3-in-1 design with removable liner jacket
- Liner is made from warm insulation
- Fully seam-sealed outer shell to seal out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Tons of specialized pockets organize gear
- Velcro cuffs seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have insulated inner jacket or a fleece jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by IK on 2/23/2011 - 2:12 am
"The liner for this jacket is an insulated inner jacket. It is not fleece, it is made from nylon and contains insulation to keep you warm. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2011 - 10:16 am
"Does this jacket have DOWN in it"
1 Answers |
Question by jim on 1/31/2011 - 9:59 am
"This jacket does not have Down or insulation. Its a 3-1 systems which means that i has a detachable inner fleece layer."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2011 - 3:21 pm