The North Face Boundary Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Girls')
With The North Face Boundary Triclimate Ski Jacket, you get two performance jackets that she can wear three different ways: a waterproof shell, an insulated liner jacket, and a fully insulted and waterproof system jacket when she combines the two. She can use the shell as a rain coat, spring ski jacket, or a light jacket when she needs protection from the elements. The liner jacket can be worn on its own for fall hikes, walking to school, or any time she needs warmth without serious water protection. And when she puts the two together, she gets full winter protection. The Boundary Triclimateâ€™s liner jacket is compressible, so it stuffs into a backpack or suitcase for easy transport. These are two jackets with one mission: keep her comfortable no matter what.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material:100% Nylon faille HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester mesh
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester
- Liner Jacket Insulation: 150g HeatseekerÂ® Aero insulation
- HyVentÂ® 2L fabric keeps out water and snow
- Lined with breathable polyester mesh
- Insulated removable liner jacket adds extra heat and versatility
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket and tucks away when she doesnâ€™t need it
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets double as warm havens for hands and storage for stuff
- Internal media pocket for cell phone, music player, or other electronics
- Adjustable cuffs with VelcroÂ® closure
- Hem drawcord cinches down to lock out snow and wind
- Chin guard flap is soft against skin
- Glove and key clips keep her organized
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size is extra small?"
1 Answers |
Question by Daliff007 on 9/12/2012 - 7:26 pm
"Check out the measurements on the Sizing Chart for the best information. A size XS is for someone with a 24" chest (again, more info and measurements are listed on chart titled The North Face Girls' Sizing)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2012 - 11:51 am
"I want to buy this as a gift, do you think it would fit a 6 year old girl?"
1 Answers |
Question by Daliff007 on 9/13/2012 - 2:02 pm
"As all kids are different shapes and sizes, you really need to check out the Sizing Chart to see where this 6 year old fits according to their measurements. An XS would probably be OK for a 6 yr old, but again, you really need to at least check out the height and chest measurement on the sizing chart if you want to be sure. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2012 - 3:10 pm
"Would an XL in girls boundary Triclimate jacket be a 10-12?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dot Smith on 11/26/2012 - 10:50 am
"An XL in girls will be a size 16."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2012 - 3:16 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)