The North Face Bella Blackcomb Waterproof Winter Boots (Women's)
If you like the warmth and comfort of popular Australian shearling sheepskin boots but not the generic everyone-has-a-pair style you're forced to wear to keep your feet cozy in inclement weather, The North Face Bella Blackcomb Winter Boots are just what you need. The Bella's stylish, streamlined look is enhanced by its waterproof HydroSealâ„˘ membrane designed to keep wet weather out and superior PrimaLoftâ„˘ Eco insulation to keep warmth in. So go ahead and be a slave to fashion without giving up a single bit of performance, comfort or function - the Bella Blackcomb boots have it all in one great package.
- HydroSealâ„˘ water-proof membrane provides a barrier from wet conditions when sloshing through slushy parking lots or resorts
- Cork EVA blend midsole for comfortable, cushioned steps
- 200 g PrimaLoftÂ® Eco insulation retains heat for super-warm feet
- Australian shearling sheepskin collar for style and extra protection in snowdrifts
- Combo waterproof nubuck and pig suede leather keeps wet weather out and style in
- Unique floral upper detail lets your fashion sense shine through
- Locking medial zip looks stylish and makes slipping these boots on and off a breeze
- TNF Winter Gripâ„˘ rubber outsole is a super-gripy combination of special lug pattern and material to keep you on you standing on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are they true to size? I always wear a 7 but have read about other boots & some recommend going up or down a size."
1 Answers |
Question by PegL on 8/27/2010 - 3:13 pm
"In our experience The North Face is pretty true so the size you normally wear is a good place to start. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/27/2010 - 3:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.