The North Face Base Camp Duffel is a burly bag designed to take abuse. The fabric is durable, and it's reinforced in just about every place imaginable. This is the medium-sized duffel, so the main compartment provides enough room for multiple days worth or clothing or all of your ski gear. Internal mesh compartments help to keep your gear organized, and there's a padded shoulder strap for comfortable carry.
- 840D ballistic nylon with phthalate-free TPE laminate
- ID pocket for labeling your bag
- Padded shoulder strap and 2 hand straps for easy carry
- Handles on each end let you grab bag from the side
- Locking zippers for security
- Large main compartment holds gear for multiple days
- Separate internal mesh compartments help you organize your gear
- Four compression straps stabilize the contents for easy carry
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- Average Empty Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 4395 cubic inches (72 liters)
- Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 15"