The North Face made the Base Camp Duffel bag extra durable so that no matter where you take it, it can take the abuse. Compression straps let you load the bag with all your gear and then cinch it down for compact and easy carry. One of the most convenient features on the Base Camp Duffel are the shoulder straps. You can pick it up, throw it on your back, and take off toward your next adventure.
- Volume: S: 42 liters / M: 70 liters / L: 90 liters / XL: 155 liters
- Dimensions: S: 20" x 12" x 12" / M: 24" x 15" x 15" / L: 28" x 16" x 16" / XL: 32" x 19" x 19"
- ID pocket on top for easy identification
- Double stitching for added durability
- Locking zippers for security while traveling
- Internal mesh pockets keep you organized
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This might be the best bag I have brought. It didn't look that big at first, but as I put things inside it stretched and stretched. Easy to carry and very durable with airline travel. I stand by this bag; great purchase.