The North Face Barrage Triclimate Ski Jacket goes after winter with an arsenal of technology. You get a durable, waterproof shell that keeps you dry, and one of The North Face's coveted fleece jackets that adds a layer of warm insulation underneath. Wear everything together when the weather turns ugly, or wear just the shell in spring, and just the fleece in fall. The North Face Barrage Jacket is one heck of a value, keeping you covered for 3 seasons of the year, in one sleek package.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof /Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon 70D HyVent® fabric
- Liner Material: 240g polyester TKA Superstretch Fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Stretch fleece liner jacket insulates and never restricts mobility
- Zip-in compatible liner jacket
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Velcro® front zipper guard to keep out cold air
- 2 hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep out cold air
- Standard fit is feminine, but roomy