The North Face Ballard Boot (Men's)
The North Face Ballard Boot is built to see you through winterâ€™s slippery streets and onto its snowy trails. With classic hiking style, the Ballard boots have all the winter-taming features you expect from The North Face: solid waterproofing, lightweight insulation, and grippy traction on an aggressively-lugged outsole. But these boots are not just built for the mountains and trails. The North Face has designed the Ballard with a natural, classic look you can wear through winter commutes and long meetings. As an extra bonus theyâ€™ve included plenty of recycled materials to help protect the natural places youâ€™ll be dreaming about during long days indoors.
- Built for all-day comfort and support with a high-volume toe box and no-slip heel
- Average pair weight: 2 lb 14 oz (1100 g)
- 200g PrimaLoftÂ® Eco insulation creates tons of warmth
- HydroSealÂ® waterproof membrane seals out moisture
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Combination pigskin and 50% recycled polyester lining
- NorthoticÂ® footbed with PoronÂ® inserts provide support and cushioning
- Blown rubber midsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Winter GripÂ® rubber outsole with IcePickÂ® lugs offers unmatched traction
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out of the boot
- Lace hardware is durable and rustproof
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the size run on this boot? I know many North Face boots run about a half size to a full size small."
1 Answers |
Question by Zac on 2/21/2012 - 10:55 am
"The North Face is pretty true to size. If you are wearing really heavy and thick socks, you may need to go up half a size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.