Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The North Face Atlas Triclimate Ski Jacket has one of the most popular designs because of its versatile functionality. The Atlas Triclimate has a waterproof exterior shell, and a removable liner jacket made from warm 200 weight fleece. Wear the fleece for running around town, the waterproof shell for milder temps, and both together when you need the most weather protection.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% woven nylon HyVent fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: 200-weight polyester fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 wear options in 1
- HyVent waterproof shell jacket protects you from wet weather
- Warm 200g fleece liner jacket offers insulating warmth
- Adjustable, removable hood keeps your head dry
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Napoleon chest pocket holds gear
- Pit-zip vents dump heat when you’re hot
- Velcro adjustable cuffs seal out cold and snow
- Hem cinch cord blocks out cold air
- Internal chest pocket for secure storage
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I purchased this jacket for a trip to NYC. The temps in NYC were the coldest of the season. I was walking around Time Square in wind, snow and 12F. I was very warm. I even had to open the arm pit vents because I was sweating. This jacket does exactly what it says it does! Love it!!