The North Face Atlas Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Atlas Triclimate Ski Jacket has one of the most popular designs because of its versatile functionality. The Atlas Triclimate has a waterproof exterior shell, and a removable liner jacket made from warm 200 weight fleece. Wear the fleece for running around town, the waterproof shell for milder temps, and both together when you need the most weather protection.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% woven nylon HyVent fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: 200-weight polyester fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 wear options in 1
- HyVent waterproof shell jacket protects you from wet weather
- Warm 200g fleece liner jacket offers insulating warmth
- Adjustable, removable hood keeps your head dry
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Napoleon chest pocket holds gear
- Pit-zip vents dump heat when youâ€™re hot
- Velcro adjustable cuffs seal out cold and snow
- Hem cinch cord blocks out cold air
- Internal chest pocket for secure storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket good for the snow?"
1 Answers |
Question by nicole on 11/20/2012 - 4:22 pm
"Of course. This is a ski jacket. It has great waterproof features and can keep you warm and toasty. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 9:35 am
"What is the temperature range that this jacket is used for?"
1 Answers |
Question by Zachary on 11/24/2012 - 2:06 pm
"This is a triclimate so you can use it in a variety of temperatures! We do not temperature rate jackets because of so many variables that could change the rating we give it. This jacket could be used on spring days or on colder winter days with the right layering pieces. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:23 pm
"Hand pockets in outershell? Inner shell hand pockets? Does inner liner have pit vents too?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/2/2013 - 1:59 pm
"There are hand pockets on both the outer shell and the inside fleece. Only the outer shell has pit zips."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 12:29 pm