The North Face Atlas Triclimate Ski Jacket (Boys')
The North Face Atlas Triclimate Ski Jacket comes with a waterproof shell and a removable fleece liner jacket. He can wear both in extremely cold weather, just the shell in warmer, but wet weather, and just the fleece the rest of the time. The shell jacket is fully seam sealed which you don't often see on kids' jackets, and the fleece is heavyweight for serious warmth. In the Atlas Jacket you don't have to wonder if he's prepared - you know it.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop HyVent fabric
- Shell Lining: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center Back Measures: 24"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood to keep her head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Internal pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hand pockets on liner jacket to keep fingers warm