The North Face Atlas Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Atlas TriclimateÂ® Jacket gives you the versatility and value of three jackets in one: a technical shell, a warm fleece insulating jacket, and a waterproof, insulated ensemble when zipped together. The Atlas offers all the quality youâ€™d expect from The North Face, including a shell thatâ€™s completely waterproof and breathable and a heavyweight fleece thatâ€™s guaranteed to keep you warm. Each one is a great jacket on its own and ready to see you through different conditions, and together, they make one great insulated jacket thatâ€™s entirely weatherproof. Technical features like a removable hood and ventilation zips make the Atlas even more comfortable in a range of conditions. The North Face Atlas TriclimateÂ® for women keeps you ready as conditions change throughout the year.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester weave HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Liner Material: 200 weight polyester fleece
- Insulation: TriclimateÂ® removable liner jacket
- Length: Centerback measures 27â€ť
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- HyVentÂ® two-layer shell fabric thatâ€™s waterproof and breathable
- Liner is made with 200-weight fleece for warm, soft insulation
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Zip-in system makes it easy to access pockets inside the shell
- Detachable hood is adjustable
- Pit zips let you open up and cool your core
- Stormflap on the center front zip provides additional moisture protection
- Brushed collar lining is soft against the skin
- Two hand pockets, internal chest pocket, and external chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Adjustable hem lets you cinch down to seal out winter weather
- Liner jacket includes two hand pockets
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.