The North Face Athena Triclimate 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Girls')
The North Face Athena Triclimate Ski Jacket pairs 2 of the most powerful winter pieces a girl can have, a waterproof shell and a warm, insulating fleece. She can wear the Athena Jacket all put together for cold ski days, just the shell in the spring rain, and just the Mossbud Fleece when she's running around at home. With all of these options and all of the kid-pleasing features it'll be hard to find a value as good as The North Face Athena Jacket.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: 100% polyester Mossbud fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Removable Mossbud Fleece Jacket included for 3-in-1 wearing options
- Full seam sealing locks out moisture
- Attached hood for extra weather protection
- VelcroÂ® cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am a man , may i buy this jacket for myself? will it fit me well? i mean the wasit!"
1 Answers |
Question by bidscar on 4/18/2012 - 11:31 am
"This jacket is for girls ages 8 to about 15. I would suggest an adult men's jacket. The chest and sleeves may be too small. Also, the length of the jacket is going to be a lot shorter as well. Check out the The North Face Triclimate for men. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/18/2012 - 11:37 am
"What's the water proof and breathability ratings?"
1 Answers |
Question by K on 6/18/2012 - 8:25 am
"The North Face does not rate their apparel like your typical ski clothing. This is however both waterproof and breathable. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/18/2012 - 11:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.