The North Face Arbella Ski Jacket (Girls')
Cute, bright, and technical, The North Face Arbella Ski Jacket keeps girls dry and warm while they ski, walk to the school bus, or enjoy a snow day. 200g of Heatseeker&Trade; insulation keeps the heat turned up, and HyVentÂ® waterproofing prevents snow and sleet from getting through the fabric. Tons of skier-friendly features like a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and goggle cloth are here to keep her prepared and happy on the slopes. The Arbella Jacket features a subtle print and pleated seam details at the chest for cute style.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% embossed polyester fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 200g body/ 120g sleeve and hood Heatseekerâ„˘ insulation
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Zippered hand pockets to keep fingers snug
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adustable Velcro cuffs to keep out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Media pocket inside to keep music accessible
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size would be xs"
1 Answers |
Question by Heidi on 11/14/2012 - 12:31 pm
"A XS size is a size 7 girls. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 1:24 pm
"If my girls is 7 years old what size would she be? "
1 Answers |
Question by Janine on 11/14/2012 - 1:11 pm
"To find the best fit, you the North Face sizing chart."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 1:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.