The North Face Apex Elevation Softshell Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Asphalt Grey/Jake Blue
The North Face Apex Elevation Softshell Jacket is an everyday softshell made warmer with PrimaLoft insulation. Typically this style of jacket wouldn't be insulated, but for guys that live in colder climates The North Face created the Apex Elevation. PrimaLoftÂ® is some of the lightest, most low-profile insulation around, so you still get that comfortable, non-bulky feel that you love about softshell. This jacket is also highly wind-resistant so cold gusts can't burst through and rob you of warmth.
- 100% polyester Apex Universal fabric
- 100g PrimaLoftÂ® Eco insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- 10 CFM fabric is highly wind-resistant (0 CFM is windproof)
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets hold items
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Length: Center back measures 29"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)