The North Face Apex Bionic Vest (Men's)
Style: ANJKThe North Face Apex Bionic Vest is a great choice when you want more mobility and donâ€™t need the extra coverage of sleeves. And because itâ€™s breathable, this men's vest a great choice for aerobic activities like hiking, skiing, or snowboarding. The Apex Bionic vest is a versatile layering piece that will spend more time out of your closet than in it.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Extremely breathable
- Material: 90D polyester Apex ClimateBlock fabric
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Avg Weight: 16.2oz
- Apex ClimateBlock soft shell fabric resists water and wind and is breathable
- 0CFM wind rating means this vest is completely windproof
- Soft shell is soft and stretchy, allowing easy movement in active sports
- Fleece backer lends warmth
- Two hand pockets for warmth and storage
- Cinch cord adjustment in the pocket lets you cinch down to seal out wind
- Standard fit offers room without bulk
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it have pockets inside?"
1 Answers |
Question by RV on 2/22/2012 - 6:17 pm
"To provide you with a sleek, non-bulky look, The North Face did not include inner pockets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 10:40 am
"Are these vests all brand new?"
1 Answers |
Question by miketay62 on 4/22/2013 - 3:53 pm
"Yes, all of our merchandise is brand new."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 4:20 pm