The North Face Apex Bionic Vest (Men's)
Style: ANJKThe North Face Apex Bionic Vest is a great choice when you want more mobility and donâ€™t need the extra coverage of sleeves. And because itâ€™s breathable, this men's vest a great choice for aerobic activities like hiking, skiing, or snowboarding. The Apex Bionic vest is a versatile layering piece that will spend more time out of your closet than in it.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Extremely breathable
- Material: 90D polyester Apex ClimateBlock fabric
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Avg Weight: 16.2oz
- Apex ClimateBlock soft shell fabric resists water and wind and is breathable
- 0CFM wind rating means this vest is completely windproof
- Soft shell is soft and stretchy, allowing easy movement in active sports
- Fleece backer lends warmth
- Two hand pockets for warmth and storage
- Cinch cord adjustment in the pocket lets you cinch down to seal out wind
- Standard fit offers room without bulk
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it have pockets inside?"
1 Answers |
Question by RV on 2/22/2012 - 6:17 pm
"To provide you with a sleek, non-bulky look, The North Face did not include inner pockets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 10:40 am
"Are these vests all brand new?"
1 Answers |
Question by miketay62 on 4/22/2013 - 3:53 pm
"Yes, all of our merchandise is brand new."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 4:20 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (6 customer reviews)