The North Face Angstrom 28 Backpack
Redesigned for spring 2013, The North Face Angstrom 28 Backpack gives you the features you need without the bulk. This lightweight 28-liter pack is perfect for long day trips and overnighters. It provides multiple pockets for stashing gear, water-bladder compatibility, and stretch pockets for water bottles. The included rain cover gives you protection when (not if) mountain weather turns dark and wet.
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches (28 liters)
- Material: 70 D mini-ripstop/210HT ripstop nylon fabric
- Average Empty Weight: 2 lbs
- Durable ripstop fabric stands up to the elements
- Hydration compatible for bladder storage
- Integrated rain cover keeps your gear dry
- Large stretch-woven front and side water bottle pockets hold water
- Multiple pockets keep all your gear organized
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a friendly size carry-on for airplanes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Arturo Storms on 6/10/2013 - 12:42 pm
"The dimensions are: 52cm x 33cm x 21 cm. You would need to check with your specific airline to see if this would qualify as a carry on item."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/10/2013 - 1:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.