Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Amendment Triclimate Ski Jacket takes versatility to a new level, with a system jacket that can be switched up into four different combinations: a shell, an insulator jacket, a reversed insulator jacket, and both pieces put together. The Amendment Jacket comes equipped with a solidly waterproof shell that can be worn on its own for moisture protection when the weather is mild. The jacket also includes a zip-in liner jacket that’s insulated for warmth and reversible for wardrobe-expanding versatility. Both the liner jacket and the shell jacket have a feminine cut and fun print, so you can look cute while you conquer fall, winter, and spring.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L jacquard HyVent® fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh and recycled taffeta
- Liner Material: Solid taffeta
- Liner Reverse Side: Plaid print taffeta
- Liner Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ Eco
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Reversible liner jacket lets you change up your style
- HyVent® two-layer fabric shell that’s waterproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Zip-in system makes it easy to access pockets inside the shell
- Detachable hood is adjustable for weather protection
- Core vents let you open up and cool your core
- Shell includes a powder skirt to keep deep snow out of the jacket
- Wrist accessory pocket, handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, internal media pocket, internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Adjustable hem lets you customize to the conditions
- Liner jacket includes zippered hand pockets on the solid side, snap hand pockets on the printed side
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Love this jacket! The inner and outer shell will meet all my skiing/outdoor needs! Super comfy, warm, and stylish! A bit expensive but worth the investment! :)
As a native Floridian spending my first winter in Ohio, I needed one jacket that would serve multiple purposes, keep me warm and dry without feeling heavy and bulky, and was versatile so that I could wear it with both my jeans and going out and about on the town. I researched so many jackets as I know nothing about them, and finally decided on the North Face Amendment Triclimate Ski Jacket. It is so warm, and I LOVE it. I like the zip out lining and wear it on milder days, but today it snowed and was 20 degrees and I was very happy to be warm and dry. The color is very unique and stylish, and and each day I find a new feature that I like about it. It is a great coat...