Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The North Face Alpine Project Softshell Jacket is completely windproof, making it appropriate both as a layer or a stand-alone jacket. In the heart of winter you'll want to put this softshell under your ski coat to give you tons of warmth and protection from cold gusting wind. In the spring you can wear this as your outer layer because the Alpine Project offers water-resistance and enhanced breathability.
- 49% polyester / 43% nylon / 8% elastane WINDSTOPPER® 3L fabric
- Completely windproof (0 CFM) and water-resistant
- Length: center back measures approx 24.5"
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets for gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Attached hood for weather protection