The North Face Alpine Project GORE-TEX Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Alpine Project GORE-TEX® Jacket is extremely light, extremely breathable, and completely waterproof. If you need a hard shell that protects you from the elements while you skin to the summit, or you want the ultimate lightweight shell for aggressive skiing, this is the one for you. The GORE-TEX® membrane in the Alpine Project Jacket has new technology that makes it lighter and thinner than ever before, increasing the breathability to never-before-seen heights.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 62% nylon / 38% polyester GORE-TEX® Active Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Center back measures approx 27"
- GORE-TEX® Active Shell is lighter and more breathable
- Alpine fit is very articulated and rides closer to the body
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable hood for protection in wet weather
- Brushed inside chin feels soft against skin
- Zippered mesh pockets hold gear
- Pit zip vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Avg Weight 13.2oz