The North Face Alpine Project GORE-TEX Jacket (Men's)
If you're an aggressive rider after an aggressive shell, you'll want The North Face Alpine Project. This is a completely waterproof GORE-TEXÂ® shell jacket that will keep you dry on nasty summit ascents or long, wet lift rides. This is GORE-TEXÂ® Active Shell which is even lighter than other GORE-TEXÂ® laminates, so you can keep it in your pack all the time without adding a ton of weight. You also get pit zips, a ton of breathability, and pockets for storing your gear.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 62% nylon / 38% polyester GORE-TEXÂ® Active Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Center back measures approx 29"
- GORE-TEXÂ® Active Shell is lighter and more breathable
- Alpine fit is very articulated and rides closer to the body
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable hood for protection in wet weather
- Brushed inside chin feels soft against skin
- Zippered mesh pockets hold gear
- Pit zip vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Avg Weight 15oz