The North Face Alpenglow II Boot (Youth Boys')
When your child is wearing The North Face Alpenglow II Boot you can rest assured that his feet are warm and dry. This boot is fully waterproof and durably constructed so it won't spring a leak. It's also insulated with a felt liner for tons of warmth. The felt liner can be removed, so if snow accidentally gets down inside you can pull it out and get it dry quickly.
- Made in junior's sizes 1-7
- Durable 100% recycled P.E.T. upper
- PU coating for abrasion resistance
- Waterproof to keep little feet dry
- Seam-sealed to prevent snow from seeping inside
- Removable felt liner provides tons of warmth
- Bungee cuff cinches to keep out snow
- Bungee laces for an easy-to-use, secure fit
- Thermoplastic rubber lower boot for durability
- Rubber sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My fiance's shoe size is 6.5, so we wonder what kids size will fit her? Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Petko on 9/18/2012 - 7:01 pm
"It will be either a size 5 or a 6. I would suggest to get both shoes and return whichever one that doesn't fit. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/19/2012 - 1:20 pm
""I want to purchase these for my 6 year old son, he wears a size 1 to a 1 1/2. I am wondering if I should buy a 1 or a 2. His sneakers are a 1 and they fit perfectly and the boots don't come in half sizes. Any suggestions are appreciated."
1 Answers |
Question by lynn martin on 11/29/2012 - 1:35 pm
"I would suggest to get the size 2. Boots sometime fit a little smaller than size in some cases and will last longer with your 6 year old. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 4:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.