The North Face Alpenglow II Boot (Boys')
When your child is wearing The North Face Alpenglow II Boot you can rest assured that his feet are warm and dry. This boot is fully waterproof and durably constructed so it won't spring a leak. It's also insulated with a felt liner for tons of warmth. The felt liner can be removed, so if snow accidentally gets down inside you can pull it out and get it dry quickly.
- Made in children's sizes 10-13
- Durable 100% recycled P.E.T. upper
- PU coating for abrasion resistance
- Waterproof to keep little feet dry
- Seam-sealed to prevent snow from seeping inside
- Removable felt liner provides tons of warmth
- Bungee cuff cinches to keep out snow
- Bungee laces for an easy-to-use, secure fit
- Thermoplastic rubber lower boot for durability
- Rubber sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have a six year boy who wears a size 3. What size would you recommend and in the boys or junior boys?"
1 Answers |
Question by Renee on 1/20/2013 - 11:17 am
"I would suggest the size 3 in the Junior boys. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.