The North Face Abby IV Luxe Boot (Women's)
The North Face Abby IV Luxe Boot has the same warmth and waterproof protection as the original, but it's done in an upscale leather material and trimmed in festive faux fur. The Abby IV Luxe Boots are still waterproof so you can wear them in the snow, and they're insulated with 200g of PrimaLoft Eco which provides a ton of warmth. PrimaLoft is also very light, so you feel comfy and not weighed down. Temperature-sensitive IcePicks on the sole actually become more grippy on colder surfaces, so you get better traction on ice.
- Shaft height: 9 inches
- BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper material
- Faux-fur trim on the tongue and collar
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry in the snow
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for tons of warmth
- Gusseted tongue prevents snow from sneaking inside
- Waterproof full-grain leather mudguard trim
- Soft 100% recycled P.E.T. lining
- Removable Northoticâ„˘ footbed cushions the foot for comfort
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole for good traction
- IcePickÂ® sole lugs are temperature sensitive for better grip on ice
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the heel any thicker or taller? Is it real leather now, is there anything different with the inner and outer sole? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 9/29/2012 - 1:20 am
"The height is the same. It is made with real leather. The sole remains just as comfortable as previous styles. It just has an updated look to it!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/1/2012 - 4:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.