The North Face Abby IV Boot (Women's)
The North Face Abby IV Boot is a cute and convenient winter boot. This women's boot is extremely warm and waterproof, so it's perfectly suited to winter weather. PrimaLoft Eco is one of the warmest insulations available, and the Abby Boot has 200g of it - the max available in The North Face Boots. The style of the Abby IV Boot is cute too with suede materials, contrast stitches, and a faux-fur trim.
- Shaft height: 9 inches
- BLC-compliant suede upper materials
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry in the snow
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for tons of warmth
- Gusseted tongue prevents snow from sneaking inside
- Waterproof full-grain leather mudguard trim
- Soft 100% recycled P.E.T. lining
- Removable Northoticâ„˘ footbed cushions the foot for comfort
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole for good traction
- IcePickÂ® sole lugs are temperature sensitive for better grip on ice
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the circumference and should I go up a size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pamela Tinsley on 1/29/2013 - 2:58 pm
"The circumference measures 12 inches and we recommend to go a full size up as this style tends to run small. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 3:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.