Nordica Transfire R2 Ski Boots (Men's)
The Nordica Transfire R2 Ski Boots are designed to be a little more comfortable than the high-performance Firearrows. You still get the precision benefits, but with a slightly softened flex and increased last width. The flex on the Transfire R2 is progressive, so the more force you apply (as you ski faster and more aggressively) the more the boot stiffens. It also rebounds quickly so you can transition between your edges. The positioning of the 3rd buckle isn't an accident. It provides maximum heel hold and also makes it easier to get in and out of your boots.
- Flex Rating: Progressive up to 100
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced and Intermediate
- Dynamic progressive flex stiffens as you deepen the flex for more support
- 45° buckle placed at instep for better heel hold and easy on/ off
- Quick rebound for better power transmission to the ski
- Dual-density PU sole for good grip
- 3 microadjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- Double canting lets you get a balanced and natural stance
- Soft padded tongue for comfort on your shins
- PFP Performance Fit shell
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.