Nordica Transfire R3 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Nordica Transfire R3 Ski Boots were built with better lateral power, to control wider skis with ease. The flex is stiff, giving you the power and support you need for aggressive riding. The adjustable cuff lets you change the circumference so it won't pinch or cause pressure points. High Traction PU Soles make walking on the icy parking lot less treacherous, and a 3-piece design makes it easy to get in and out.
- Flex Rating: 110
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- 45Â° Instep buckle locks in the heel
- Adjustable Cuff Profile lets you adjust circumference
- 3-piece design for easy on/off
- Easy-to-use three buckle system
- PFP Precision Fit Liner absorbs impact and provides comfort
- Heat moldable liner forms around your foot
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this boot come in a wide width like 104mm?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mary on 12/11/2013 - 1:45 pm
"Um, we're a little confused as the specs listed here do state that this boot has a last of 104mm. Please let us know if this does not answer your question."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2013 - 2:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.