Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Nordica Transfire 75 Ski System gives progressing skiers an easy-to-turn ski that isn't a wet noodle at speed. Instead of making the ski super soft, Nordica used a smarter sidecut to make turning easy. This means that as you improve your turns and start to ride faster, the ski won't immediately wash out on you. Rocker in the tip and tail makes entry and exit from turns easy, and helps to provide a little float when there's a few inches of fresh on top of the trail.
- Design: Frontside
- Ski Dimensions: 116-74-102
- Turn Radius: 18m
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail/ Traditional camber under foot
- Binding: N Sport binding included
- Tip and tail rocker for easy turn initiation and exit
- Shorter effective edge for easier turning
- Camber under foot for stability
- Light and lively wood core
- Energy Frame construction for power and edge hold
- Integrated binding for the best leverage