Carve down some gentle-sloping groomers with the family in the Nordica Women’s Sportsmachine 85 Alpine Ski Boots, and then hop onto an adjacent run by yourself and pop a few turns around some moguls. This comfortable boot is easy to pull on in the lodge or at your car in the parking lot when gearing up for the day, and it offers some real performance when turning over a ski and laying down carves on the hillside. A custom-moldable liner offers a comfortable fit that promotes circulation for warm feet, and a Precision fit footbed in the Nordica Sportsmachine 85 Ski Boot ensures support and quick power transfer to the skis when you lean into a turn.
- Flex 85 for a midrange boot
- Medium-wide width fits broad range of foot sizes
- HP slide-in system opens wide for fewer early morning struggles in the parking lot
- PFP Precision Fit Women’s Heat Ready liner will mold to your foot over time or can be heated for a quick custom job
- Fleece lining around top keeps out snow and ensures your feet stay warm
- Four, micro-adjust aluminum buckles
- Synthetic leather, fleece, and fur lining for warmth and long life
- Precision Fit footbed helps boots fit properly for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've always had problems finding boots that fit. I have a wider foot and I can't stand my toes being cramped. I have now worn these for several months and can say that they're actually comfortable enough to wear all day, especially with a pair of SuperFeet insoles popped in. An added bonus is the flex control on the back of the boot. Worth every penny!