Cruise the blues with your family all morning in the Nordica Men’s Sportsmachine 70 Alpine Ski Boots and then hit a couple black diamonds when the rest of the fam breaks for lunch. This boot is built with comfort and control as top priorities. A heat-moldable liner and precision footbed ensure a supportive fit and quick power transfer from your foot to the skis when your speed picks up. A medium flex is powerful enough to drive hard carves and soft enough to soak up some hits in the moguls or float through a powder stash you find in the trees.
- Flex 70 for a midrange boot
- Medium-wide width fits broad range of foot sizes
- HP slide-in system opens wide for fewer early morning struggles in the parking lot
- PFP Precision Fit Heat-Ready liner will mold to your foot over time or can be heated for a quick custom job
- Fleece lining around top keeps out snow and ensures your feet stay warm
- Four, micro-adjust aluminum buckles
- Synthetic leather with tech velvet lining
- Precision Fit footbed helps boots fit properly for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.