The Nordica Sportmachine 12 Ski Boot has the same construction technology as the aggressive Speedmachines, but with softer flex to be more versatile on groomed trails and in the backcountry. The Precision fit liner uses warm, soft material to provide comfortable support, and a Natural Foot Stance to provide perfect edge control.
- Flex: 85-75 for all-terrain performance
- Medium-Wide last fits most feet
- Precision fit foot bed increases arch and heel support
- Heat-ready liner compatible with most heat systems
- Hard / soft flex adjuster customizes feel in changing conditions
- 4 Micro Sport Alu + 2 servo-lock buckles allow precision adjustments
- Single Canting allows you to align your feet for a better ride
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.