Nordica Speedmachine 120 Ski Boots (Men's)
The Nordica Speedmachine 120 Ski Boots provide the highest level of power transmission and responsiveness for expert skiers who expect precision performance in the steeps. The Speedmachine 120s have Nordicaâ€™s stiffest flex for incredible steering power that's also supportive. A gel tongue relieves shins that are overworked from maintaining an aggressive forward stance, and a Hard/Soft Flex Adjuster lets you change the flex of your boot at the flick of a switch if extreme weather conditions are impacting the amount of resistance in the boot cuff. Boots with such a snug-fitting wrap can be hard to slide into, but the HP Slide-In System allows you to slide into these narrow boots hands-free.
- Progressive Flex: 110-120
- Last: 100mm, low volume
- Bi-Injected Tr.Polyether Shell and Cuff have lively rebound
- Hard/Soft Flex Adjustor for customizable support
- HP Slide-In System opens wide for easy on/off
- PFP Performance Fit Liner is heat moldable
- Gel Tongue cushions your shins
- Double Canting for a broader range of alignment adjustment
- Performance Fit Footbed for extra cushioning
- Men's-Specific Performance Rear Spoiler for forward lean
- 4 Micro-Alu Buckles
- Extra-Grip Soles for better traction and safety
- Lined in Synthetic Leather and Technical Velvet fabric
- 35mm Velcro Power Driver Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.