Nordica's Speedmachine 10 Ski Boot provides intermediate to advanced skiers with aggressive stiffness, unmatched support, and micro-adjustability. A heat-moldable, precision fit liner allows you to customize the fit for better support, and the power driver strap helps transfer energy from your legs into your skis so your turns are quick, clean, and strong.
- Flex: 110-100 for aggressive strength in changing conditions
- Medium last fits most feet
- Precision fit foot bed increases arch and heel support
- Heat-moldable liner allows fit customization
- Heat-ready liner is compatible with most heat systems
- Hard / soft flex adjuster gives you the perfect feel
- 4 Micro Alu buckles + 2 servo lock allow precise adjustments
- Double canting allows a huge range of alignment adjustments
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.