Nordica Olympia Sport 12 Ski Boots (Women's)
Style: 00523300 576
Nordica's Olympia Sport 12 Ski Boot is the answer for advanced women who want a performance boot that's still incredibly comfortable. Nordica uses a fur lining to provide extra warmth and a precision liner to better support your heel and arch during intense rides.
- Flex index: 75-65 offers the stiffness you need for aggressive skiing
- Precision footbed and liner designed specifically for women's comfort
- Heat ready liner compatible with most heating systems
- Medium wide last fits most feet comfortably
- Hard / soft flex adjuster lets you customize the feel in changing conditions
- 4 micro sport alu buckles + 2 servo-lock allow easy, precise adjustments
- Single canting gets you in perfect alignment for better rides
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do you order the boots small to fit snug? I am a true 6. DO I get a 22.5 or 23"
1 Answers |
Question by on 3/22/2012 - 2:40 pm
"You would never order them small. They fit super tight and most people feel that they need to get the next size up. Also, you may be different sizes in different brands. Not all boots fit the same, so you should try a couple of sizes and see which on fits best for you. For a size 6, your typical mondo size would be 22.5. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/22/2012 - 3:15 pm
"What is the last on this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by mhb on 1/31/2013 - 12:51 am
"The last is about 105 mm width for this style. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2013 - 11:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.