Nordica Hell N Back H2 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Nordica Hell N Back H2 Ski Boot will support any mission you decide to take on. This womenâ€™s boot is built with a weather-resistant closing system that keeps out moisture so feet stay warmer. The Dual-Density Full Shock Eraser reduces impact and vibration. An overlap construction makes the Hell N Back easy to get in and out of. The flex is adjustable, letting you go stiff or super stiff just by flipping a switch.
- Flex Rating: 100-110 (adjustable)
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Lightweight TRIAX shell material maintains shape better through temperature changes
- Watershield Overlap keeps feet dry
- Full Shock Eraser helps dampen impact
- Wicking Liner removes moisture so feet stay dry
- High Traction Soles for added grip when walking
- Adjustable flex with the flip of a switch
- Heat moldable liner forms around your foot
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I currently ski on the nordica speed machine, is this boot comparable?"
1 Answers |
Question by Snowflake on 3/29/2014 - 10:47 pm
"Yes, this boot would be very similar. If you enjoyed your previous boot then you will fall in love with this one!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2014 - 3:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.