Nordica Hot Rod Igniter Ski System with Bindings
Making new gains on the groomed terrain is made easy with the Nordica Hot Rod Igniter Ski System. This all-mountain ski is extremely agile to carve thanks to a 76mm waist and healthy sidecut, but also really stable due to its strong sidewall construction. The core on the Hot Rod Igniter Ski is wood, so you get a lightweight feel, and the sidecut is specifically designed to be friendly in the various snow conditions you'll encounter on the mountain.
- Design: Frontside
- Camber: Full Cam camrock Traditional camber
- Ski Dimensions: 123-76-107
- Binding: Nordica Pro XBI CT Binding included
- Binding DIN Range: 2.5-10
- Turn Radius: 15m (size 170)
- V Active Partial Sidewall construction for extra edge hold
- Aggressive ski for advanced and advanced intermediate riders
- 8mm traditional camber for excellent hold through turns
- All-Mountain sidecut promotes easy handling
- Frontside carving ski
- XBi binding balance system is integrated into the ski
- Wood i-Core is 20% lighter than previous versions
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.